If you like what you read, please this article so it reaches more deviants
To get you going, we've created a list of various articles, video's, e-books, etc about street photography.
- "in-sight by Nick Turpin" A 38 minute documentary about the street photographers of the 'in-public' group commissioned by the 'Format International Photography Festival 2011'. Directed, Filmed and Edited by Nick Turpin.
- The Decisive Moment Photobook Photography by Henri Cartier-Bresson
INTERESTING ARTICLES ABOUT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY:
- In-Public: the Home of Street Photography. An impressive line-up of photographers including Amani Willett at the Howard Greenberg Gallery in New York.
- "Yanidel Street Photography" Street-Photography-articles.
- "www.kaipho.com/street" by Andreas Stelter. The various influences on Street since the beginning of Photography.
- "Ways of Working" - a series of articles about the practice of street photography by Michael David Murphy
- "Street Photography - An introduction for non-photographers" by Henry Bateman
- "An Approach to Street Photography" by Mitch Alland - a short article followed by an interesting discussion
TIPS AND TRICKS ABOUT STREET PHOTOGRAPHY - A GUIDELINE:
- "Street Photography Techniques" by Dave Beckerman
- "Defining Street Photography (maybe)" by Dave Beckerman
- "Street Photography Definition" a definition of street photography according to wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "What is street photography?" by Remy Lang on the blog "Shards of Photography" - an attempt at a definition, or more precisely the deconstruction of an attempt at a definition
- "Calling the Shots - A Guide to Street Photography" - a very thorough dA news article by flumpie