- Send max three street photos to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name/dA account. Make sure your photos were taken in 2013 and not already published in internet.
- The photos will be given numbers (there will be no titles) by and submitted to a proper Gallery @ , anonymous;
- After the deadline, the 1st Jury - internal dA one - will browse the submitted works and vote; - The voting process from the first Jury (group of Deviants associated with Street-only dedicated Groups) will lead to a most voted amount of 60 street photos (we are optimistic);
- This restricted group of 60 photos will then be evaluated by the 2nd Jury - a neutral, outside dA one - keeping the Challenge fair, accurate, transparent and assuring that the submitted photos will be evaluated under several perspectives;
- TIPS: In the first phase please send a 800/900 pixel sized version of your work, so to make it easier to receive and upload images. Make sure the EXIF data are present. No watermark. Don’t let the deadline slip away just because you were waiting for “that moment”, make sure that, at least, one photo gets submitted. If you send a photo by mistake or you want to change a submission, please contact the provided email. You are a street photographer so hit the streets and bring a good photo, by moment or composition, follow your style, and be easy on the post-processing. And have fun.